Thursday, May 22, 2008

Running

Man, I love running outdoors. I've got a bum right knee that acts up occasionally, but that hasn't barred me from my running routine.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no marathon runner or fitness enthusiast. But theres something magical about running outdoors and having a chance to soak in the scenery. A mother pushing a child on a pram by the riverside, dogs running along the beach on sentosa, friends sharing a laugh as they head to victoria concert hall. And of course, other friendly runners who give a nice wave and thumbs up to me during my runs.

I've found a cool new site that allows me to map my outdoor routes. True, slightly on the obsessive side, but its still cool to see where I run. Here, i've appended route maps i've created below. Maybe you could try them out sometime.

Weekday Run


Weekend run

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home