Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So You Want to Become a Sushi Chef!







I was reading the Digital Life supplement today when I came across this neat little game.I've reduced the height and width a wee bit so the in-game text might be difficult to read. Anyhow, you can also find it at www.miniclip.com

Try it out, its fun! Kinda Diner Dash/Pizza Tycoon-like. Gosh I remember playing the latter when I was in secondary school. It involved setting up an Italian restaurant and going through the motions of selecting/ordering ingredients for your own pizza recipes as well as dealing with the front end of the business.

I was so obssessed about it that I asked a friend to send me the cheat guide - a recipe book for pizza recipes - by fax. Nerdy and desperate eh? The nasty part of the game was fun too - that involved taking out hits on your competitors, sending a spy to inflitrate their restaurants and send rats there etc. Endless hours of SVGA fun.

I think its available for download if you look hard enough.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home