Sunday, August 20, 2006

Frustrated Incorporated

Heard the song by soul asylum? I remember that music video , with shots of workers in a silicon prefab plant, clinical clean, sterile doing repeitions of the mundane.

I've been out f sorts recently. the missus observed that I've been much more irritable than usual. I guess she's right, and I must be horrible to have around sometimes. I told her its all about settling down at work.

I just started at work, its pretty nice, not too boring, complex,a nd highly challenging all the time. My main beef - dealing with the sudden shortening of the days and nights wth having to keep a regular schedule. And feeling beat all the time when I get back home. I'll probably get used to it after a while.

So I decided to take a personality test. I wonder, what will the result be? Here they are.

Your Personality Profile

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.
The World's Shortest Personality Test




You are dependable, popular, and observant.
Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.
In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.

You are unique, creative, and expressive.
You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.
And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!

The World's Shortest Personality Test
I took them in succession. Both seem true of me. Especially the freak flag bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home